Women’s Health at CMH
Specialized health services for every woman, in every stage of life
At CMH, our highly skilled physicians provide a wide range of services for women in all phases of life. Whether you’re looking for preventive care, planning for your first child, or entering menopause, we provide compassionate care for all your obstetrical and gynecological needs.
Our physicians offer general and specialized care ranging from yearly check-ups, to pre-natal care, to infertility and pelvic pain. Through our tight network of offices, we are also able to refer you for diagnostic imaging, laboratory services and minimally invasive surgery.
CMH women’s health services include:
- Gynecology: Yearly physicals, pap smears, STD testing, menstrual irregularities, abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain, breast care
- Reproductive health: Infertility, contraceptive management, PMS, pre-menopause and menopause treatments
- Obstetrics, Labor & Delivery: Deliveries take place at The Family Birth Place, an award-winning maternity unit supporting a family centered experience. Learn more
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: CMH’s Women’s Health Center is the first accredited hospital in New York State for Laparoscopic surgery. We offer shorter hospital stays, a faster recovery period and less time away from home, work and your family. Learn more
- Diagnostic Imaging: Mammography, ultrasound and bone density. Learn more
- Laboratory Services: Blood draw, urinalysis and lab testing. Learn more
- Breast Care: We see patients with benign and malignant breast diseases, and those that are high risk or have a family history of breast cancer. Learn more.