Primary and Specialty Care
Columbia Memorial offers a network of Primary and Specialty Care Centers across Columbia, Greene and Northern Dutchess Counties. Patients who visit primary or specialty care doctors at any of our centers can access their healthcare information, including appointments and test results, at any time through the Primary and Specialty Care Portal.
The Primary and Specialty Care Portal also features an easy-to-use app for your smartphone. The Healow App is a secure app that connects with our portal so you can easily keep track of healthcare needs for you and your family. Getting started with the Healow App:
- Before downloading and using the Healow App, you must first log into your Primary and Specialty Care account.
- Download the free Healow App for Apple® or Android® devices.
- Use your Primary and Specialty Care username and password and activate a special four-digit PIN. Use that PIN to access the App in the future.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions about the Healow App.
Hospital Inpatient (Hixny Secure Patient Portal)
Patients who are admitted to Columbia Memorial Hospital can access their personal account, including detailed information about their Hospital visit, by logging in to the Hospital Inpatient (Hixny Secure Patient Portal). Signing up for the Hospital Inpatient (Hixny Secure Patient Portal):
- After you have been admitted to the Hospital and supplied your e-mail address, our partners at the Hixny Secure Patient Portal will send you a welcome e-mail.
- Follow the instructions in the e-mail to activate your account.
- After you have activated your account and set up a user name and password, you can log in to the Hospital Inpatient (Hixny Secure Patient Portal) at any time.
- In many cases, Hospital staff will work with patients and families to set up Portal access during their stay in the Hospital.