CMH Patient Accounting
Get answers about your health care payments and options
CMH’s Patient Accounting Department can assist you concerning any questions you may have about your bill or services received.
Contact Patient Accounting
Our office is opened Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you have any questions about your bill or need financial counseling, please contact our office at 518.828.8051. To e-mail a question to the Billing Department, please click here. Be sure to provide your account number, beginning with a “D” or “H,” and a detailed question.
Bill Pay and billing services:
- Online Bill Pay Service: Pay your CMH bill online using the secure Online Bill Pay form.
- Billing for Hospital Related Services: You may receive bills from multiple entities, such as doctors or other providers, for services you received while at CMH. For other billing entities, click here.
- Prompt Pay Discounts: For uninsured patients, CMH is pleased to offer a substantial discount on medical bills, if paid in a timely manner. Learn more.
- Columbia Memorial Health participates in many health plan networks. See full list of accepted health insurance providers.
Standard charges for items and services
- Hospitals and healthcare networks are required by law to make available information about their standard charges for the items and services they provide. This information is available by contacting CMH’s Patient Accounting Services at 518.828.8070 or email@example.com.
Other programs you may be eligible for:
- Uncompensated Care Program: CMH offers a financial assistance through its Uncompensated Care Program, which allows uninsured and underinsured patients to apply for free or reduced cost healthcare.
- Cancer Services: CMH offers assistance for preventative cancer screening to the underinsured and uninsured. For more information and additional coverage criteria call 518.822.8741 or visit columbiahealthnet.org
- Crime Victims: If you are a victim of crime, you may be eligible for financial assistance through the Crime Victims Program. Please contact 518.828.8051 for more information or contact the Office of Victim Services at 800.247.8035 or ovs.nys.gov