CMH Patient Accounting
Get answers about your health care payments and options
CMH’s Patient Accounting department can assist you concerning any questions you may have about your bill or services received.
Contact CMH Patient Accounting Department
Our office is opened Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Our office number is 518.828.8051 and all calls will be returned within 24 hours. To e-mail a question to the billing department, please click here. Be sure to provide your account number, beginning with a “D” or “H,” and a detailed question.
Learn about Bill Pay services and help with your bill:
- Online Bill Pay Service: Pay your CMH bill online using the secure Online Bill Pay form.
- Billing for Hospital Related Services: You may receive bills from multiple entities, such as doctors or other providers, for services you received while at CMH. For other billing entities, click here.
- Prompt Pay Discounts: For uninsured patients, CMH is pleased to offer a substantial discount on medical bills, if paid in a timely manner. Learn more.
Other programs you may be eligible for:
- Uninsured? CMH offers a program that allows uninsured patients to apply for free or reduced health care costs. Learn more or download the application here. Also, you can explore our Facilitated Enrollment Program to determine if you are eligibility for low-cost or no-cost health insurance. You may either contact a facilitated enroller at 1.888.343.3547, or complete the form linked below. For more information, contact the Health Care Consortium at 518.822.9600. Representatives will be able to meet with you at your convenience.
- Cancer Services: CMH offers assistance for preventative cancer screening to the underinsured and uninsured. For more information and additional coverage criteria call 518.822.8741 or visit columbiahealthnet.org
- Crime Victims: If you are a victim of crime, you may be eligible for financial assistance through the Crime Victims Program. Please contact 518.828.8051 for more information or contact the Office of Victim Services at 800.247.8035 or ovs.nys.gov