Financial Aid Program and Financial Counselors
CMH offers a financial assistance through its Financial Aid Program, which allows uninsured and underinsured patients to apply for free or reduced cost healthcare.
CMH also offers access to Financial Counselors to help patients and families with no health coverage apply for insurance. Discover more about our Financial Counselors.
Financial Aid Guidelines
CMH offers financial aid to assist patients who are uninsured, underinsured, or struggling to pay their out of pocket expenses. CMH offers Financial Counselors who can assist you will this process. Please contact our office at 518.828.8051.
- Residency in Columbia, Greene, Dutchess, Albany, Rensselaer, and Ulster Counties
- All New York state residents are eligible for emergent care services
- Services are medically necessary
- Uninsured or underinsured
- Exhausted their health insurance benefits
- Inability to pay full charges
- Accounts in collections
- No-fault/Workers Compensation
- Third Party Liability
- Pending law suits
- Private Room Differentials, Television and Telephone Charges
- Non-covered days
- Not Medically Necessary Services
CMH will grant discounts based upon your income and family size.
Financial Aid Program Application
If you are interested in this program you may download the application here or read our Financial Aid Policy here. You can also contact one of our Financial Counselors for assistance at 518-828-8051 or email@example.com.